A rare opportunity to taste some of the most sought after Whiskies in the world.
Due to Covid-19 we have sadly lost one of London’s true hidden gems, an industry hangout and a top-class restaurant and Bar celebrating all things American. This flight is a collaborative work with Gareth Rees the owner of the now ‘hibernating’ Fat Bear restaurant.
Due to limited availability, we have chosen to bottle this exclusively in 20ml bottles and we only have 10 sets available so it really is first come first serve.
In this flight you will taste your way through 10 different samples of some of the finest American Whiskies money can buy.
The flight includes a taster of each of the following:
- Pappy Van Winkle 23yr
- Knobb Creek 2001, Batch 2
- Sazerac 18yr
- Balcones Baby Blue Corn Whiskey
- Booker’s Noe’s Bourbon
- Westland American Oak Single Malt Whiskey
- Westland American Oak Peated Whiskey
- Bernheim Original Wheat Whiskey
- Koval Millet Whiskey
- Sonoma County Cherry Wood Rye